Oct 15, 2008

What are you going to be for Halloween?

That is what my co-worker asked me today. We are having a Halloween potluck at work (which I happen to be organizing) so of course I have to dress up. UUUMM.. So I told her I would dress up as a Marathon Runner and wear all my medals. Brilliant me decided to try them on tonight just to see how heavy they would be on my neck. See there... my medals... yeah I don't think the Marathon Runner thing is such a good idea. I may have to rethink this. But wow I didn't realize I had so many either! I love it!

I am just blabbing away tonight. I should be packing and getting my stuff together for the marathon this weekend but I am way nervous. OK I am off to bed before the men in my life kill me. This morning my alarm didn't go off and we didn't get up until 6:20 am!! We need to be out of the house by 6:50 am! Yeah it was one of those mornings. But I didn't stress. I was like whatever if I get to work late big deal.

OK off to bed..before I get in trouble.
=) bucket

No comments: