Jun 18, 2008

A sign for my scraproom


i_see_you, originally uploaded by suzbucket.

I saw somewhere that someone had done the cutest scraproom sign and the idea of creating one stuck with me. At first I wanted it to read "Artist at Work" or "Keep Out" or even - and this one is for my cousin "STAY OUT OF MY TREE HOUSE!!" But no "I SEE YOU" seemed fitting. It's the first thing people will see when they walk in my house, and I thought it was kind of cute. I may not keep it as my scraproom sign but for now it's on my door.

-bucket


EDITED TO ADD WHERE I GOT MY ISPIRATION FROM

I have to give credit where credit is due. When I saw this Scraproom Sign I knew I had to make one like it. Then I couldn't find it, and guess what I found it. Isn't it adorable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute Bucket!