Apr 15, 2008

Sneak Peek Time . . .. again


May_kit, originally uploaded by suzbucket.

Last night I had dinner with Crystle and Toni and all they talked about was "THE KIT" and how much I am going to love it. Toni kept telling me about the colors and describing what was in the kit, I was like... OK I have to see this. So after dinner they said... Do you want to come check out the kit? I was like Hell yeah! I snuck a quick picture with my cell phone. Honestly this is nothing compared to what else is included in the kit. I think they should be posting sneak peaks up on the site soon. Be on the look out, this is one to get. Seriously, no lie!

1 comment:

Glenda T. said...

hahaha, Bucket you totally kill me! Love that you snuck the pic! I'll have to try to remember to come back here sooner so I can get a sneaky peek of the next one!