Mar 17, 2008

Happy St. Patricks Day!


Happy St. Patrick's Day!, originally uploaded by chantastic.


How to Be a Social Ninja - I can't stop laughing at this!!


Logic Puzzles - really good site! This one here is actually pretty interesting.
The Man in the Elevator - A man lives on the tenth floor of a building. Every morning he takes the elevator down to the lobby and leaves the building. In the evening, he gets into the elevator, and, if there is someone else in the elevator - or if it was raining that day - he goes back to his floor directly. Otherwise, he goes to the seventh floor and walks up three flights of stairs to his apartment. Can you explain why?

One of my favorite gossip sites Go Fung Yourself.

When I need inspiration I go to this site Hostess with the mostess. Isn't it the mostess... yeah I kill myself.

I'm off... have a great St. Patrick's Day

No comments: