Jan 31, 2008

Brotherly Love


brotherly_love, originally uploaded by suzbucket.

Check out my boys! Every time I look at these photos I can't believe how big they are getting. My oldest is heading off to college in a few months, and my youngest just as eager to hurry up and grow up! What to do? For these reason's I just looking at these photos. I love them.

By the way, check out the cool new border. It's a barbed wire border. When I first saw Toni's skulls I immediately thought these skulls need a cool border to go with them. Hence the barbed wire border was born. :-) TFL

1 comment:

dragonflydreamer said...

Your sons are very handsome. I have two sons also. They are 3 years apart and very close. Beau will turn 23 this month and Steve will turn 20 in May. I know how proud you must feel. I am struggling to fill the hole inside of me and my life now that they are off making their way in the world. I love this layout about brotherly love. I did one of my boys based on the country song "Brotherly Love" by Keith Whitley. I like yours better. Hope you are having a great day!