May 14, 2012

It's my birhthday...it's my birthday...well it was.

I had the most amazing birthday weekend. It's the kind of weekend where I smiled all day and really went with the flow. And I say that in the sense where things just went great all weekend. My small little party was amazing. I would look around and just smile at everyone. I can't explain it, but it's just a great feeling to feel such great love. Below are a few photos of my birthday evening. :)
Me with my amazing birthday cake that the most amazing niece made me.
Me and my cousins with my sisters.
Me with my best friend. Yeah I know cheesy, but really he is.
Me and my babies. They make everything better. How did I get so lucky?
My birthday party guest.
In the end....I had the best 21x2 birthday party. It was perfect, and a big thank you to my sister Veronica to making me have one. Cause really I was going to pass on the whole birthday thing. 

No comments: